Saturday, July 10, 2021

Why will I never give up my bicycle? Because the chics dig it. That's why.

 And these girls love their bikes - 
see how that works out?

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

Got a bunch of girls riding by? Don't miss out - 
these are perfect for babe/bird watching. 


... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

These are really good sweat socks and 
this is a really good price for them.  
 


Find 'em for yourself by clicking on the picture or here:
... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

Take a look out the front door
at the American flag on your pole. 
Maybe it's time to replace it.


You'll find it right here for under $ 22 bucks:
...  

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 


I lent her mine - she lost it. It's okay.  
She's a keeper.
... 

... 


I don't get whole 'lent her mine' thing either...
... 

... 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I've said it before and I'll say it again. It's important to surround yourself with idiots...

How else are you going to know how smart you are  if you don't have something to compare to ...      ...      Of course she's from C...