Wednesday, June 9, 2021

Revisiting the most beautiful woman I've ever been lucky enough to have seen.

This is Nicole (Nicci) Pisarri. She truly is the most magnificently beautiful woman I have ever seen.
 I'm not kidding...  

She's not modelling any more, and some of these pictures are probably 8-10 years ago, but in her prime? 
I don't know of any woman that would even come close. 
Just truly stunning in every way in my not-so-humble opinion. She's had some health problems recently and I really do wish her all of my best. I hope you do, too.
 
...  

... 

... 

...  

...  

...  

...  

...  

...  

...  

...  

This is a really good Bluetooth speaker 
and it's still on sale. 
I know for a fact how good it is - I have the same one and I use it at work. 
The sound - and the volume - you get from this is amazing.


See it for yourself by clicking on the picture above or right here:
...  

...  

...  

...  

...  

...  

...  

...  

...  

... 

Great tool bags. I have a couple of them.


Get a couple for yourself here at a great price:
... 

...  

...  

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

And the best for last... 

... 

... 

... 

These are both my 'go-to' cordless drills. 
At this price they should be yours also.


At today's sale price of only $ 139.00 for the 20v set along with the charger and the bag, 
this is one helluva deal.  See it for yourself by clicking on the picture above or right here:
...

... 

...  

... 

Thinking about getting a nice gift 
for your wife or girlfriend? 

The jewelry my wife makes is not expensive and it will 
make a really nice gift for someone special to you. 

Click on the picture for information about the items above.

Click on the picture for information about this item
 
There's a large variety of items that she makes that are available on her Etsy 'storefront'. 
See all that she has to offer in her 'store' by clicking on this link:
... 

... 

... 




  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mid-day car-lovers insignifica...