Thursday, June 3, 2021

Did you know Jeeps are as sexy as they are? I sure as f*ck didn't.

 I'm kinda thinkin' it's the girls that are sexy, not the jeeps. But I may be wrong here... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

These are simply great tool bags.
I have three of them now.


Get a couple for yourself here:
... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

...  

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

Old Timer makes a great knife. 
This is similar to the one I carry. 


Another great Old Timer knife for under $ 21.00! 
Click on the picture or this link:
... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

...  

This is a really good Bluetooth speaker and 
it's still on sale for under $ 26 bucks. 
I know for a fact how good it is - I have the same one - I use it at work. 


... 

... 

... 

And the best for last. At least for now. 
I am such a sucker for this pose...

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 




3 comments:

  1. Yep...it ain’t the jeeps. Most of those won’t ever leave pavement. And who washes a jeep anyway????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Real Jeeps only have two doors (in the garage) and tires bigger than Kamala's ambition. No non-Wranglers/CJs need apply....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Guys please. The vehicles are subtext

    ReplyDelete

The debates are not guaranteed to take place...

    Biden played poker with Trump when he said he'd do the two debates, but it more than likely was nothing but a bluff. Biden picked th...