Saturday, May 15, 2021

We really cleaned up tonight - Rule 5 style.

 God forgive me the terrible pun, but there were some beautiful women doing the 'Upstairs Maid' thing for us tonight... 

Here's a few samples of what you might have missed.

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

This set is still on sale for only $ 140.00.
They really must want to get rid of them. 
This is a crazy cheap price.
I know it seems like I'm harping on this but it's true. 
Deals like this don't come along very often. 
To get a knife set this good for this low a price is almost like stealing it, and I hate 
to see a great deal for my readers pass them by. Don't pass this up. You'll thank me later.


This is the same set I bought last year for more than twice this price.
Don't you miss this unbelievable opportunity. Click  on the picture or here:
... 

... 

... 

... 

... 






No comments:

Post a Comment

WTF is a 'Drag queen story hour' and how can anyone think that's a good idea?

  Brookdale College is a two-year community liberal arts college in a liberal town in a liberal county in a liberal state, but the professor...