Saturday, May 15, 2021

We really cleaned up tonight - Rule 5 style.

 God forgive me the terrible pun, but there were some beautiful women doing the 'Upstairs Maid' thing for us tonight... 

Here's a few samples of what you might have missed.

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

This set is still on sale for only $ 140.00.
They really must want to get rid of them. 
This is a crazy cheap price.
I know it seems like I'm harping on this but it's true. 
Deals like this don't come along very often. 
To get a knife set this good for this low a price is almost like stealing it, and I hate 
to see a great deal for my readers pass them by. Don't pass this up. You'll thank me later.


This is the same set I bought last year for more than twice this price.
Don't you miss this unbelievable opportunity. Click  on the picture or here:
... 

... 

... 

... 

... 






No comments:

Post a Comment

They're losing their marbles in the Garden State...

Here's another one you can fie under 'You cvan't make this shit up', or as we usta say back in the day - 'Get the fuck o...