Saturday, May 15, 2021

It's time to clean house - Rule 5 style.

 If I ever do hit the Powerball or MegaMillions, 
I'm gonna havta get me a few 'upstairs maids'... 

Any one of these nice young ladies would do, but I'm 
giving serious thought to taking Japanese Language 
lessons from a couple of the. Juss' sayin'...

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

This set is still on sale for only $ 140.00.
They really must want to get rid of them. 
This is a crazy cheap price.
 
I know it seems like I'm harping on this but it's true. 
Deals like this don't come along very often.
I have no idea when they're gonna end this sale, but as of this morning it's still on. To get a knife set this good for this low a price is almost like stealing it, and I hate to see a great deal for my readers pass them by. I told you all already that I bought this set for myself - this exact set - about a year ago and paid more than double what it's going for right now. Don't pass this up. You'll thank me later.


This is the same set I bought last year for more than twice this price.
Don't you miss this unbelievable opportunity. Click  on the picture or here:
... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

If you have Gout and you've never known how this supplement can help, now's time to learn.


Black Cherry Concentrate does one thing - and one thing only. 
It breaks down Uric Acid in your system
 It does nothing else. It doesn't interfere with anything, it has no side effects or contra-indications with other drugs or supplements that I know of. It does just one thing. It knocks down the severity and frequency of gout flareups. I haven't had one in probably five or so years taking just two of these a day. It's a god-send. Believe me. 

Click on the picture or this link for even more info:
... 


... 

... 

... 

...

Find something nice for your Mom, your wife, 
your daughter or your girlfriend

Click on the picture above for information on this item

Click on the picture above for information on this item

There's a lot more different items of her jewelry available on Etsy. 
Take a look at the one-of-a-kind jewelry my wife creates for women. 
It's really nice stuff and the prices include 
free shipping to almost anywhere! 
See some for yourself here:
...  

 
...






















No comments:

Post a Comment

I've said it before and I'll say it again. It's important to surround yourself with idiots...

How else are you going to know how smart you are  if you don't have something to compare to ...      ...      Of course she's from C...