Saturday, May 22, 2021

It's not just a 'Happy Hour'. It's a Hooters happy Hour and you're all invited. Let's go...

 I've only been to a Hooters once, somewhere outside West Bumfuck, Virginia, and trust me - none of the girls looked anything like these ladies... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

...
 
You should know by now that this is the knife 
I carry every day of my life. 
 
I just discovered they offer a slightly larger version 
of the same knife. I may be changing my ways here.


Take a look at this knife and see if it wouldn't be
 the perfect pocket knife for you. 
Click on the picture or this link:
... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

Have you checked this out yet? 
It's one helluva good deal - and it's free for 90 days.
Right click on the banner for more info:

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

Take a look out the front door
at the American flag on your pole. 
Maybe it's time to replace it.


Celebrate America by buying American-made.
You'll find it right here for under $ 20 bucks:
...  

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 
 
... 

... 

... 

...

Have a birthday, an anniversary or some other event worth celebrating coming up? You can find something nice for your Mom, your wife, your daughter or your girlfriend right here.


Click on the picture above for information on this item

Click on the picture above for information on this item

There's a lot more different items of her jewelry available on Etsy. 
Take a look at the one-of-a-kind jewelry my wife creates for women. 

See some more for yourself by clicking here:
It's really nice stuff and the prices include free shipping to almost anywhere! 
...  

...  

...  












2 comments:

  1. Hi Joe!!,
    You went to the "WRONG" H00ter's!!! Buddy, I been' to a bunch of 'em!! 'Have to say that the "Quality" of the local Ladies is the driving force!!!! I usedta' live in N.C. near Fayetteville.. the local H00tz there was always "HOT!!" lot's of Gorgeous Babes... In 2005 one of the ladies from there "Anna Burnes" got the crown for "Miss H00ter's!!" We had "Braggin' right's" for the year!!
    I now reside in Louisiana and my local H00tz is in Denham Springs!!!! Me and Kenny one of my drinkin' buddies from Denham shut the place down 'bout every time we go there!!!!
    Just like line from that old Chesney song about some chick and ti-killya'... "Once is never enough!!!!"
    Audentes, Fortuna, Iuvat!!!!,
    skybill

    ReplyDelete
  2. And it's free for 90 days.......WHAT??

    ReplyDelete