Sunday, April 4, 2021

Your Sunday Funnies are here.

 There's always something you can laugh about if ya look hard enough. Fuck, all ya gotta do is turn on the news... 

... 

... 

I think the Sunday Funnies need a mascot - 
wuddya think?

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

This is a great little item to have on hand 
in an emergency, especially when the power goes out. 
Great for camping also.

... 

... 

... 

... 
... 

... 

... 

... 


... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

 



You can get it in a 2-pack for more savings.
Keep one and give one to a friend. 
Click on this link to find them - you'll thank me:
... 

... 

... 

... 
... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 


Right click on the banner to make it 
open in a new tab and see for yourself:

... 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I will look for you, I will find you, and I will eat you...

A sandwich shop in Vancouver thought it would be funny.  The staff at Big Star Sandwich Co. heard Liam Neeson was filming a movie nearby — s...