Friday, April 30, 2021

Were you a dolt like I was in college?

 When I was in college electricity had just been invented, so we were still pretty much in the dark about what to do with girls if we got them in to our dorm rooms... 

... 

A new study finds university students in coed housing are 2.5 times more likely to binge drink every week. And no surprise, they're also likely to have more sexual partners, the study found. Wasn't the case when I was in school. 
... 

... 

... 

... 

...


I'm a sucker for that pose. I admit it.
...  

42 percent of students in coed housing reported binge drinking on a weekly basis. 18 percent of students in gender-specific housing reported binge drinking weekly. I was lucky if I had enough money for a couple of beers on the weekend.
... 

... 

... 

... 

... 


Senior girls always scared me
... 

... 

... 

... 

I know college kids in co-ed dorms like to play beer pong, that's for sure. We sure as fuck  didn't have co-ed dorms, and we didn't know any games like beer pong, but then again - we didn't really need to play games to get hammered...
... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 



See - that's just unfair. 
My parties never get there...
... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

Thinking about getting a nice gift for Mother's Day 
for your wife, daughter or your Mom? 
Mother's Day is next weekend in case you forgot...
The jewelry my wife makes is not expensive and it will 
make a really nice gift for someone special to you. 

Click on the picture for information about this item

Click on the picture for information about this item
 
 See all that she has to offer in her 'store' by clicking on this link:

And hey - ya can't fault a guy for trying to help his wife sell her stuff, right?
... 

...  

...  


Keep dreamin' pal, just keep dreamin'...
...  






 


No comments:

Post a Comment