Thursday, April 29, 2021

It would appear the eyes have it - even with Blondes.

 I almost don't care what any else says - beauty truly IS in the eyes of the beholder... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

These are really comfortable knockin' around pants  


At under 25 bucks each, a good deal, too. 
Click on the picture or here to see for yourself:
... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

...  

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

This is a damn good razor for the price...


Click on the picture or the link for info about it.
... 


... 

... 


The eyes buddy - the eyes...
... 

... 

Gotta wrap this up...

... 

There's so much great Jazz to explore 
with Amazon Prime Music - just ask Alexa... 

Find out for yourself - right click on the banner to make it 
open in a new tab and see for yourself:

...  


... 



5 comments:

  1. I firmly believe your preferences in beauty are based on your first crush. Mine was a seriously tall, leggy, hazel-eyed blonde and to this day, nigh half a century later, they are still my Kryptonite. Loved my time in Northern Germany and the trips into Scandanavia.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree completely. My dream gal is still the first girl I kissed in grade school.

      Delete
  2. If #29 wanted me to look into her eyes, she would have adorned herself with a different outfit;
    maybe a rain barrel or nun gear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Purple dress has that look of you can't touch this unless you come rolling up in a Bentley, Rolls, or something similar....high maintenance be thy definition....on the other hand, as the saying goes "We've already established what you are, we're just negotiating price"....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. VERY high maintenance, absolutely. That dress would look good in the bed of my F-150

      Delete

From my lips to god's ears...

 I don't know that I'm any kinda great thinker,  but didn't I kinda talk about this the other day?   ...    ...      Every time ...