Monday, April 19, 2021

If you missed the 'Girls that rock' post, you missed something special. It's not too late.

 Here's a few samples of what you
 missed on tonight's earlier post... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

...  

Whatever kinda music you're listening to, 
this is a really good Bluetooth speaker and it's 
still on sale for under $ 26 bucks. 
I know for a fact how good it is - I have the same one and I use it at work. 
The sound - and the volume - you get from this is amazing.


...    
... 

... 


If I could just get her to hum a few bars 
I could probably fake it along with her...
... 





3 comments:

  1. If you want a girl who can rock , look no further than Samantha Fish .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm partial to Joanne Shaw Taylor, but what do I know.

    ReplyDelete

Getting the band back together...