Friday, March 5, 2021

Who's your favorite bartender? Mine are all women, and for very good reasons...

 The only guy I'd think of who could ever be my favorite is a guy who probably likes my sister and buys me all of my beers... 


She'd be very high on the list.
... 


... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 


A VERY close second...
... 

... 

... 

This is a great idea - plugs in to any outlet...



 Grab a couple. You can have charge-ability in every room of the house.
Find it here for only $ 14.00 bucks:
... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

These are good sweat socks and 
this is a really good price for them.  

 


Find 'em for yourself here:
... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

There's nothing funny about your own personal safety.
This is a very popular item these days, and seeing as how these days are pretty fuckin' bizarre it makes sense, doesn't it?  Readers here have told me that not only are they buying them for themselves,  they're buying them for their kids, their girlfriends and their wives. I think that's a great idea. Better safe than sorry is the best way to be these days...


There are a couple different strengths available here - find the one that's right for you:
... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

And the best for last as always...

... 


... 


No comments:

Post a Comment

You know the old saying...

  “I BELIEVE in equality for everyone, except reporters and photographers,” Mahatma Gandhi once said. Journalist-haters, and people like me ...