Thursday, March 11, 2021

Continuing with our celebration of International Rule 5 Babes Month, I present...

 Just a few women that I thought you might be interested in seeing this evening... 

... 

... 

... 


Let's have a little background music to listen to whilst we peruse...
 
If Luther doesn't put them in the
 mood they ain't got a 'mood'...


Like what you're hearing here? 
There's so much more great romantic music 
to explore with Amazon Prime Music. 
Find out for yourself - right click on the banner to make it 
open in a new tab and see for yourself:

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 


Ain't much to that, is there?
But what there is is cherce...
... 

... 

What a great gift this would make for 
the food lover in your house - or for yourself!


This is the set I bought for myself last year and I honestly 
could not have made a better choice. See them for yourself here: 
... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

This is a great idea - plugs in to any outlet...



Find it here for only $ 13.00 bucks today - grab a couple:
... 


That Lady is truly substantial...
... 


Ahh - okay - now I understand. I always 
wondered where the term 'fun bags' came from...
... 

And the best for last of course...

... 

 St. Patrick's Day is only seven days from now but you stil have time to get a nice gift for a loved one. 
 
A piece of my wife's jewelry is a great idea.

 
Click on the picture for information on this item.
Click on this link to see all she has to offer - 
her jewelry makes a great gift for any occasion:
... 

... 

Personal safety is something that I don't take lightly. 
Neither should you.. 

Readers here have been telling me that not only are they buying them for themselves,  they're buying them for their kids, their girlfriends and their wives. I think that's a great idea. 
 

There are a couple different strengths available here - find the one for you:
... 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Seeking relevance in a world where nothing is relative, or something like that...

So, about every couple of years, this fat fuck  ratbag emerges from the shadows...       This fat piece of shit was on CNN yesterday talking...