Thursday, February 18, 2021

Tonight we celebrate Rule 5 girls with gaps.

 And if you don't know what that means, move along, Skippy - there's some serious adultin' going on here... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

If you're over 30, you should 
be taking a good multivitamin.  

This is the one I take religiously every day.


Find them here for yourself:
... 


... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

Personal safety is something that I still 
won't take lightly. You shouldn't either.. 

Readers here have been telling me for a while now that not only are they 
buying them for themselves,  they're buying them for their kids, 
their girlfriends and their wives. I think that's a great idea. 
 

There are a couple different strengths available here:
... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

And I'll always save the best for last...


I like this one a whole bunch...
... 

Right click on the banner for more info:

... 


I wouldn't wanna leave...
... 


... 


You can always find great gift ideas on my wife's Etsy store page. 
Click on any of the pics or links below.


Hand Beaded Eggplant And Iris Green Bracelet 
With Irish Knot Button Closure


Hand Beaded Black Iris Bracelet with Green 
Swarovski Pearls and Rainbow Seed Beads

It's really nice stuff and the prices include 
free shipping to almost anywhere! 
 
There's a large variety of items that she makes that are available on her Etsy 'storefront'. See some for yourself by clicking on any  of the pictures above or click here to see everything:

...  


1 comment:

  1. My wife did truly enjoy the gifts. In fact our 13 year old grand daughter was so impressed with the bracelet that my wife went on line and bought one very similar to the one I purchased for her for our grand daughters upcoming birthday. And of course I think she just had to buy two more pairs of earrings for herself. Your wife does make beautiful jewelry and sells the pieces at very reasonable prices.

    ReplyDelete