Saturday, February 13, 2021

There are two things that guys like us like more than anything else. Know what they are?

 Beautiful women and cool cars. It's as deadly a combo as any a guy will ever face... 

... 

... 

... 

... 


Them's some seriously deadly eyes...
... 

... 

...  

... 

... 

... 

... 

Why buy knock-offs when you can get 
the originals for almost the same price, right?


This is a great set. Mine is under my driver's seat in the truck. 
Find one like it for yourself here:
... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 


What a great smile she has...
... 

How to keep yer machine clean 101

A great portable vacuum for your car, your truck or your shop.
 



You can get this at a great price here:
...   

... 

... 

... 


... 

... 

... 

... 


This is from a movie I think. Cool hand Luke?
... 

... 

I've been swinging a hammer for a living 
for thirty-five+ years now. This is the hammer 
I swing to this day - this exact model.


I suffered somethin' fuckin' awful from Tendonitis in my right shoulder for years because I was using an Estwing framer. I switched to this one, and the tendonitis went away. That simple. See for yourself here:
... 

... 

... 

As always, save the best for last...

... 







6 comments:

  1. Yes that shot was from Cool Hand Luke. I love the movie and feel it should be a once a year view. It also makes my list of movies to have on a deserted desert isle. Could you imagine sweating your ass off on a road gang in the sweltering heat of the south and then seeing something like that. That may be the greatest visual of torture I’ve ever seen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the two bouncing around inside the cars !! MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM !!!!!!!!!!!!! ;))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. there's a whole series of them. I'll try to find more

      Delete