Sunday, February 14, 2021

If the outcome is that predictable and inevitable, why bother with the side show?

 Because they're all sideshow barkers, jugglers and clowns, that's why... 

They don't know how to do anything else.

... 

... 

... 

... 

RANT NUMERO UNO COMING UP:


Shut the fuck up. If you tried any harder to be insignificant, you couldn't do it. 
Who the fuck cares what you think about anything and besides, how exactly the fuck did the world somehow become aware of you? 
Who the fuck are you and what have you accomplished in your life, aside from developing a rollypolly face? 
Why do media outlets report stupid shit like this - just to piss ME off?
Her father su[pposedly was the master silversmith at Tiffany & Co. from 1967 to 1994 and designed the first Vince Lombardi Trophy. She said: 'I was that upset, because I know the passion that goes into this trophy, and how my dad and all of his fellow silversmiths are so proud to make this. 
I’d personally like an apology, not just to me and my family and the other silversmiths, but to the fans.'
Howdja like to just go fuck yourself, ya self-righteous thing ya?
... 


Cowboy boots and Daisy Dukes work for me all day, 
every day of the week.
... 


How do ya like their re-election chances?

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

If you have Gout and you've never known how this supplement can help, now's time to learn.


Black Cherry Concentrate does one thing - and one thing only. 
It breaks down Uric Acid in your system
 It does nothing else. It doesn't interfere with anything, it has no side effects or contra-indications with other drugs or supplements that I know of. It does just one thing. It knocks down the severity and frequency of gout flareups. I haven't had one in probably five or so years taking just two of these a day. It's a god-send. Believe me. 

Click on this for even more info:
... 

... 

... 

... 

What a spiteful angry bitch she is...

Nancy Pelosi crashed the House impeachment manager's post-trial press conference Saturday to rage against Mitch McConnell and call out Republicans' 'cowardly' vote to stop Donald Trump from being convicted for 'incitement of insurrection'.
 
'It had not been my intention to come to this press availability,' Pelosi said as she spoke to reporters on the fifth and final day of the Senate proceedings. 'But what we saw today was a cowardly group of Republicans who apparently have no options because they were afraid to defend their job – respect the institution in which they serve.'
... 

RIGHT CLICK ON THIS LINK TO OPEN IN A NEW TAB:

...  


Don't get me wrong, guys. I like girls 
that can dress up nicely, too...
... 


I went to my very first circus when I was around six years old. Ringling Brothers Barnum & Bailey at Madison Square Garden in Manhattan. 
It was the biggest, brightest, loudest, most exciting thing I had ever seen. I can still close my eyes, see the clowns and the tight-rope walkers, hear the elephants' blares and smell the horse shit. Ahhhh - what memories.
... 


New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio has called for a "full account of what happened," following revelations that the office of New York Governor Andrew Cuomo withheld data on COVID-19-related deaths in the state's nursing homes.
 
"We gotta know more," de Blasio said on WNYC's The Brian Lehrer Show on Friday. He added that the announcement of the hidden data is "very troubling."
... 

... 

... 

... 


The first domino falls. That didn't take long at all, did it? 
... 

Personal safety is something that I don't take lightly. 
Neither should you.. 

Readers here have been telling me that not only are they buying them for themselves,  they're buying them for their kids, their girlfriends and their wives. I think that's a great idea. 
 

There are a couple different strengths available here - find the one for you:
... 


Your dog's balls freeze when it tries to take a dump in the snow? You could do like this toady guy did for his little yappiedog. 
The day you see me walking anywhere with a bag of dog shit in my hand that I just picked up, you can shoot me right between my fuckin' eyes. Juss' sayin'.
... 


... 


You know how much I don't like using memes here, but this one is just so fuckin' dead-on perfect I couldn't resist. 
'You dumbass sheep' - great phrase that. No better way to describe 75 or so million fuckin' idiots. Juss' sayin'...
... 


The very first time I was on a plane was when I was around 17 - that would be around 1970. I sure as fuck don't remember any of the stewardesses looking like this.
... 

... 

... 

... 

Think about these girls when 
you have nothing else to do today...


... 


It could only happen here in Florida, right? 
Yup - right where the President now resides.
... 

... 

... 


Very similar to the one my parents had in the living room.
... 

... 

These are good sweat socks and 
this is a really good price for them.


Find 'em for yourself here:
... 


Back when the Killer Bees were funny and Paul Shaffer had hair. Shaffer has never been funny. Helluva musician, I'll give him that, but he is a serious fuckin' cornball. The jughead even says 'groovy' and stupid shit like that. No thanks...
... 

Downed German plane was found in Russia. 


Imagine going for a walk in the woods and coming across a World War II German war plane! 
Well, just such a plane was discovered in a forest near the Russian city of St Petersburg (then called Leningrad). The plane was a Focke-Wulf 190, and it was the main fighter used by the German Luftwaffe.
... 


How many people you think this guy
 high-fived yesterday afternoon?
... 

As always, save the best for last...
Happy Valentine's Day she said. I think.

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

That really is THE END. Juss' sayin'...

... 

A great pair of jeans for under $ 15.00 bucks?
It's legit - wouldn't lie to you.


I just bought two more pairs for work. These pants are a great deal for the price. See for yourself here - there's plenty of styles and sizes to choose from:
... 


4 comments:

  1. Thank you for using your forum to tell that trophy bitch to shut the fuck up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must really be getting old.The Dodge Power Wagon did more for me than the broad did.
    To the silversmith’s granddaughter GFY!!! Brady should buy that silversmith joint and fire any living relative that that bitch has got working there
    And this time I think Trump may finally have beat that no good bitch Pelosi down. The nuts is totally unhinged.Next stop the rubber room with a straight jacket on. This would be a better outcome than her just merely dying

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel sorry for ya if the dodge beat the dame bubba...

      Delete

Those Twisted Hillbillies sure do pick 'em...

...    You'll find our Twisted Hillbilly buddies here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100086379333744