Saturday, February 6, 2021

Super Bowl Sunday tomorrow? Who cares - we have beautiful women to admire...

 I don't care about football at all any more. But if you're throwing a pre-game party, you can count me in... 

I'd rather hang out with the ladies. 



Oh, I betcha she is REALLY high maintenance.
... 

... 


There's that over-bite thing again...
... 

... 

I finally, after 50+ years of blade shaving, 
bought an electric razor. I got this one. I swear - 
I had no idea these things are that easy to use.


For under $ 30.00, this is a good deal:
... 

 
Damn.DOUBLE damn...
... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 





2 comments:

  1. Interesting mix of very pretty girls and a few that are trying to break out of their job at Motel 6.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wouldn't throw any of 'em outta the treehouse bubba. Juss' sayin'...

      Delete

Calvin and the monster under his bed...