Saturday, February 6, 2021

It's Saturday Night. Super Bowl Eve. Do we really care any more?

 It's kinda like the Academy Awards. Nobody really gives a shit anymore, but nobody throws house parties for the Academy Awards, right? At least I hope not... 

Just a personal note first - I want to thank all of you that have responded to my wife's Etsy store. You guys are really first class. I appreciate you buying stuff from her, and she sure as hell does too. If you haven't seen it yet, I'll add a link at the bottom of this post. Meanwhile, enjoy the scenery...
... 

I'd rather spend my time drinking with beautiful 
women. I hope you feel the same way.


And yes, that's Luiza,
... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 
... 
... 

These are both my 'go-to' cordlesses. I actually have two sets of these in the truck with me at all times.


At $ 159.00 for the 20v set along with the charger and the bag, this is one helluva deal.  See it for yourself here:
... 


Long and very lean - I like THAT a lot. 
There's almost nothing to not like...
... 


Oh - ya spilt some. Lemme get that for ya..
...
 
... 

... 

Must be chilly in there.
... 

Another long and lean one...
... 

... 

Is it cold in there too?
... 

... 

A fitness tracker/smart watch 
for under $ 40.00? 




Yup - here it is:
...  

Yup. Cold there too...
... 

... 
... 

... 

That side-boob thing just gets me...

... 


Almost forgot about the drinks. 
What the hell was I thinking?
... 


That one on the right. I've posted this picture of her before, but I am a complete sucker for girls with that little over-bite thing. And the cans don't hurt either. Juss' sayin'
... 


I honestly hope that isn't one of those jerkoff 'real housewives' things. Juss' sayin'...
... 

A great idea to keep in the trunk.
And it's only $ 20 bucks.



Find it here:
... 

... 


She's our designated driver tonight I guess...
... 

... 

... 

I had a dog that stupid once. 

... 

... 

... 


And I had a cat THAT stupid once.
... 

... 

... 

... 

... 


In case ya hadn't noticed, that's a pretty
smokin' hot friggin' body, pal - 
... 

... 

Time is ticking away, guys. Take a minute and look at the jewelry my wife makes. It's not expensive and it will make a really nice gift for someone special to you.


You still have time to find something
 nice for your wife or girlfriend and 
get it delivered for Valentine's Day



It's really nice stuff and the prices include 
free shipping to almost anywhere! 
 
There's a large variety of items that she makes that are available on her Etsy 'storefront'. See some for yourself by clicking on any  of the pictures above or click here:
...  

As always, save the best for last...

...  

...

No comments:

Post a Comment