Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Sunday funnies? But it's Wednesday night? What's up with that? Wuddya doin'?

 Way too many questions, Skippy. 
 
Everybody needs a chuckle now and then, 
and besides, I didn't do 'em Sunday... 


... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

Do you keep a First Aid kit in your vehicle? 
If you don't, don'tcha think ya should?



This is a pretty good one and it'll fit under your front seat if ya don't wanna keep it in the trunk. Take a look:

Comes complete with a FREE Bonus 32-Piece Mini First Aid Kit
... 


... 

... 


I have a cat that stupid now...
... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

I finally, after 50+ years of blade shaving, 
bought an electric razor. I got this one. I swear - 
I had no idea these things are that easy to use.


For under $ 30.00, this is a good deal:
... 


... 

... 

If ya need me, I'll be having 
more than a couple beers.


And you know where I'll be...
... 

... 


She looks like the girl from that show 
with the fat delivery guy. Juss' sayin'...
... 

... 

And just a little peak at perfection 
to close out tonight's post.

Always save the best for last.

... 

...  


The more I see this the more I realize what a smokin' hot body this gal has...
...  

...  








1 comment:

Times are tough all over...