Sunday, February 21, 2021

She's a Rule 5 farm girl and she thinks my tractor's sexy. It really turns her on...

 She's even kinda crazy 'bout my farmer's tan. 
She's the only one who truly understands what gets me... 

Let's let Kenny do the rest of the song while 
we celebrate farm girls tonight, okay?
 

Kenny Chesney - She Thinks My Tractor's Sexy

Like what you're hearing here? 
There's so much more great great country music to explore with Amazon Prime Music. 

Find out for yourself - right click on the banner to make it 
open in a new tab and see for yourself:

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

 My buddy Jay carries this model Buck knife. It's kinda like mine but it's different.



See for yourself if this isn't something you might like. 
You can buy it here directly from Buck at a huge discount:
... 

... 

... 

... 


Want go to Amazon? Just click on the banner
 above and you're there...
... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

Why buy knock-offs when you can get 
the originals for almost the same price, right?


This is a great set. Mine is under my driver's seat in the truck. 
Find one like it for yourself here:
... 


... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

Personal safety is something that I still won't 
take lightly. It appears a lot of you  agree with me.
AND - they're on sale today.

Readers here have been telling me for a while now that not only are they 
buying them for themselves,  they're buying them for their kids, 
their girlfriends and their wives. I think that's a great idea. 
 

There are a couple different strengths available here:
... 

...

Absolutely the best for last tonight. 
That side-boob thing makes me crazy... 

...
 
You can always find great gift ideas on my wife's Etsy store page. 
Click on any of the pics or links below.


Hand Beaded Eggplant And Iris Green Bracelet 
With Irish Knot Button Closure


Hand Beaded Black Iris Bracelet with Green 
Swarovski Pearls and Rainbow Seed Beads

It's really nice stuff and the prices include 
free shipping to almost anywhere! 
 
There's a large variety of items that she makes that are available on her Etsy 'storefront'. See some for yourself by clicking on any  of the pictures above or click here to see everything:

...  






No comments:

Post a Comment