Thursday, February 25, 2021

Hot girls and cool cars. A dangerous combination?

 You have to be careful - if the mix is a little too hot, 
it can be dangerous as hell... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... '

My buddy Jay carries this model Buck knife. 
It's kinda like mine but it's a little bigger


See for yourself if this isn't something you might like. 
You can buy it here directly from Buck at a huge discount:
... 

... 


God I hope that's not that Kim K bitch. Juss' sayin'
... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

It might be good to know that something as fearsome as this might fit very smartly under the front seat of your car or truck, if ya know what I mean...

 
This is the McCoy - a real trouble stopper. 
The same fighting knife issued by the USMC.
 
Find it here:
... 


... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

And, of course, the best for last...

... 

You guys know I carry an original 'Old Timer' pocket knife, 
but I'll admit - this set intrigues me.
I see that a number of my readers bought it for themselves...


And ya get all three plus the key chain for under $ 26 bucks? 
That's a helluva good deal, don'tcha think? 

See for yourself here:
... 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Mid-Sunday insignifica...