Saturday, January 30, 2021

Mommas - don't let your babies grow up to be lollipop suckin' crybaby whiny-ass democrats.

 Let ‘em be Republicans and Independents (or whatever third-wheel party ole' Don might conjure up) or unaffiliateds and such... 

... 

... 

... 

... 
 
Ken Griffey Jr. has been named Senior Advisor 
to the Commissioner of baseball.


He will consult with MLB on baseball operations, youth development & improving diversity at all levels of the game. You'd be hard pressed to find any former player who's more of a class act and has a higher respect for the game. Welcome back to Baseball Junior.
... 


... 
 

Sonny Fox, TV Host Who Connected With Kids on 'Wonderama,' Dies at 95



The name Sonny Fox is almost certainly not familiar to many of you, but almost every single person (like me) born in the New York / New Jersey area between 1948 and 1963 will not only know this name instantly, it will also make them smile. “One of the things I had was time,” remembers Fox, who ruled children’s television in the New York area between 1958 and 1967, when he hosted Wonderama every Sunday on WNEW. Fox died Sunday at the age of 95.
 
“I had four hours, so I could watch the kid after he said his first sentence, stop talking, and keep on watching him or her, and then pause, and then the kid would start up again, and that’s when the gold would come out. You had to have time for that. Remember, when I was doing it, to change the channel you had to get off the sofa, go over to the television set, and change the bloody channel. Now the kids have the wands in their hands, and everyone is afraid that if we take a breath, click, they’re on to something else. So it has made silence, such as we had on my show, or time, such as we had on Wonderama, precious and almost non-existent.”
... 



It sure as fuck wasn't me! Did you give
 them permission to do shit like this?
... 


This is a tower of all Abraham Lincoln books 
at the museum next to Fords Theater.
... 

My wife bought the same exact model for us back in December. I find myself using it more and more often. Great item - seriously.


See if this isn't something you should have, too:
... 

... 

... 


Spotted in Dublin, Ireland. If it's funny, it's universal. 
It's true - I'm sure one  or two of 'em popped up in Russia too.
... 

... 

... 

... 


What's the point of having too much money if ya can't piss it away on some kinda once-in-a-lifetime adventure like going to the Space Station, right? Must be nice to be that rich and that stupid.
... 


I think it's gonna come to that if this guy and this new commie congress keep doing and saying the stupid shit they've been so far. I hope to fuck it never does, but ya never know, do ya? The people these people are pissin' off ain't some buncha pussy-hat wearing trannies.
... 

... 

... 

I finally (after 50+ years of blade shaving) 
bought an electric razor. 
 
I got this one, and honestly I could kick myself in the ass for not having done this 40 years ago. This thing gives a great shave in half the time without lathering or any of that stuff.


For under $ 30.00, this is a good deal:
... 


Sure - let the government fuck with SpaceX. They'll just pack up their shit and go to a friendlier climate. That'll teach us, huh? We'd be left holding the bag with no space program to speak of. Brilliant work guys.
... 


We just got a new kitten. They're better than cable. Crazy little fuckers.
... 

... 


I thought there was only one kinda snowflake.
... 


The smugness - the utter disdain for anyone other than themselves, makes people like this dooshbag completely fuckin' hate-able. He's the kinda jerkoff who never had to work for a thing in his life, and what's worse? He most likely never got his ass kicked in a schoolyard fight. Loathsome fuckin' prick.
... 

... 


Just in case you had forgotten what genuine 
fuckin' idiots some of us men are.
... 


You know I generally avoid memes when I can but I have to admit this is pretty much one of the sickest, funniest fuckin' ones I've seen in a long time.
... 

... 

... 

... 


I agree with seven of the ten. Take a look 
and see where you stand on this:
 
https://nypost.com/2021/01/28/10-best-books-amazons-100-books-to-read-in-a-lifetime/
... 


What multiple takeoffs at the Charlotte airport look like in a time-lapse pic. Pretty cool, huh?
... 

I should leave you with something
 to think about this morning:


... 

... 


This may be the Sunshine State and all that happy shit, but Florida does get a little nipply this time of year. In the mornings it can be in the low 40's for quite a while till the sun kicks in. What I do - kinda like Sheldon on Big Bang - is wear a long-sleeve T-shirt under a short-sleeve one. That way if it does get a little toasty during the day (usually gets up to mid 70-ish), I just peel one off and I'm good for the rest of the day.
 
I found a good source for a great t-shirt. 
You might wanna check it out for yourself. It's here:

 
... 

... 


Sound familiar? 
... 

... 


Yeah. I'll believe Biden can be elected President. 
Sure. When it snows in the Sahara.
... 

Why not take a minute and look at the jewelry my wife makes? It's not expensive and it's really nice stuff.


You still have time to find something nice for your wife or girlfriend and get it delivered for Valentine's Day.. 




There's a lot more different items of her jewelry available on Etsy. 
It's really nice stuff and the prices include 
free shipping to almost anywhere! 
See some for yourself by clicking on any
 of the pictures above or click here:
... 

...  

...  

... 

I know you think this is overkill, but it's legit. I can't say this enough here. Personal safety is something that I still take very seriously. I really think you should as well.. 

Readers here have been telling me for a while now that not only are they 
buying them for themselves,  they're buying them for their kids, 
their girlfriends and their wives. I think that's a great idea. 
 

There are different strengths available here:
...   

...  

...  

...  

... 




2 comments:

  1. I have NEVER read any of those books...BUT then again I do not read any so-called msm, social media horse shit EITHER, SOO, there ya have it. good blog though, I do visit daily on a normal day. THANK YOU SIR!

    ReplyDelete

Here's another really sexy HillBetty from our friends at Twisted Hillbilly.

Her name is Jessica Barton and she IS a Georgia peach...