Thursday, January 21, 2021

I'm liking this 'Rule 5 Country Girls' theme we have going here.

 Cowboy hats off to the guys and gals at Twisted Hillbilly for getting us started on this journey down a buncha terrific country roads... 

... 

... 

"Puttin' on a cowboy hat & a pair of boots doesn't make you country; Like puttin' on a ball gown & glass heels won't make me Cinderella."     

- Kellie Elmore                              
... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 


Country girl shake it for me now...
... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

Always save the best for last.

... 


This one's for me - sorry guys.
...


Valentines day is coming. 

Find something nice for your wife or girlfriend. 
Take a look at the one-of-a-kind jewelry my wife creates for women. 






There's plenty more different items of my wife's jewelry available on Etsy. 
 
It's really nice stuff and the prices include free shipping to almost anywhere! 

See some for yourself here:
...  






No comments:

Post a Comment

Calvin's side hustle...