Friday, January 8, 2021

I need something silly to make me laugh this morning.

 And I need it right now... 


Yeah - the Peanuts Gang Singing "Roundabout" by Yes is just about as silly as it gets. Guy did a pretty good job syncing it whoever did it.
... 


The Cherry Blossom Trees in Branch Brook Park 
in Newark, NJ. Very impressive.
... 

... 

... 

...  

A woman drove me to drink and I didn't 
even have the decency to thank her.
 
     W.C. Fields        
...  


NASA’s Crawler-Transporters are the world’s
 largest self-propelled vehicles. 
... 


Tucker Carlson  split away from Trump on his Thursday show as he encouraged viewers to look past a 'single politician' and asked if the president is 'worth all of this time and attention'. Carlson, who is generally a Trump ally, said the president had reached his 'expiration date' and the end of his 'shelf life' as he said that he was 'wrong' for having 'recklessly encouraged' his supporters to storm the U.S. Capitol during a rally speech on Wednesday. Carlson did continue to defend the actions of Trump's loyalists, despite Wednesday's violent scenes, as he blasted the Republican party for not caring about the president's base.
... 

... 

Who was it that said something about 'going quietly in to the night? Maybe someone should find that and read it to Donald, 'cause the dude really does need to just shut the fuck up. He is his own worst enemy, and I like the guy.
... 


'Like Never Been Seen Before' could have been applied to the Blizzard of '96 in NJ. This sign was on the showroom window of Madison Honda in Madison, Morris County. The complete sign read: 'WE'RE DEALIN' LIKE NEVER BEFORE.' Those mounds of snow are actually cars completely buried. Thankfully, I was living in the Caribbean at the time. I fuckin' hate snow.


Nightmarish memories like this from when I was a kid are enough to wake me up in the middle of the night with the cold sweats. Fuck that.
...

You should know by now that this is the knife 
I carry every day of my life. 

They offer a slightly larger version of the same knife.


Take a look at this knife and see if it wouldn't 
be the perfect pocket knife for you:
... 



You know I'm not a big fan of Twitter but if you are on it, check this guy's work out. He's about the best photo re-toucher I've ever seen.
... 


... 

... 


I don't remember hearing anything like this at the beginning of the year in Seattle or Portland or Milwaukee, do you?
... 


Brutha ain't that the friggin' truth. 
Juss' sayin'...
... 



A looter who posed below a sign for House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's office (top left) was identified as Andy Williams, a firefighter from Sanford, Florida, who was placed on leave pending an investigation into his role in the riots. 
A second rioter, Aaron Mostofsky (top right) was pictured outside the Senate Chamber dressed in fur pelts and a bullet proof vest and carrying a wooden walking stick; he is the son of Shlomo Mostofsky, a Brooklyn Supreme Court judge. 
The looter who smiled for a photo as he made off with Nancy Pelosi's lectern (bottom center) was named as Adam Johnson, a furniture maker and stay-at-home dad to five children. 
Other key figures in the riot include QAnon Shaman Jake Angeli (bottom right) and Tim Gionet (bottom left), an online personality known as Baked Alaska who is described by the Southern Poverty Law Center as a white nationalist who was involved in the far-right Charlottesville rally in 2017.

Just a buncha jerkoffs.
... 

It's time for a little (BIG) 
perspective smack in the face.


A visualization of our home galaxy with our place in it shown, along with most of our current planet hunting search area marked.
... 


I had a dog that stupid once.
... 

 
I've said it before I'll keep repeating it until you finally get it. These motherfuckers couldn't care a flying fuck less about me and you if they tried. All they care about is one-upmanship, power and position.
... 

This is a really comfortable work shoe, 
and I hate work shoes. 



Find 'em here at a really good price - under $40 bucks:
...   


The first body dies for the 1953 Chevrolet Corvette were made out of mahogany. How friggin' cool is that?
... 

... 


Ain't a single one of them looks like somebody I'd wanna have a beer with. What does that tell ya?
... 

... 

What the fuck is wrong with these women?

 
Honest to god I do NOT understand what makes these people do the stupid shit they do for no fuckin' reason at all but to blow smoke up their own asses. 
Natasha Lycia Ora Bannan, 43, has admitted that her assumed identity of being of Puerto Rican and Colombian origin was not true, and that she was in fact a white woman born in Georgia. She confirmed she was of Irish, Italian and Russian descent. 
Bannan, a former president of the National Lawyers Guild, said her identity was 'intricate'. Social media users mocked her claims, because she's a fuckin' idiot.
... 

I gotta run. Ruminate on this for a bit.



Where'd the blonde disappear to?
... 


No relation. I never even heard of these.
... 


Gettin' up there big time.
... 


That's a big, healthy girl there...
... 

... 


Want go to Amazon? Just click on the banner above and you're there...
... 

... 

... 

... 


She was featured in last night's post about something or other - oh, yeah - drinking. Anyway, I thought I needed to show her again because that's the kinda shit I do when I find something I like.
... 


and that really, truly is 









6 comments:

  1. You're right about Trump,I liked him a lot too. But now his legacy will forever be Tuesday 01-06-2021. The man has become unhinged. I don't care if they let him actually stay in office for the next 2 weeks,but I sure hope he doesn't have control over the A-Bomb codes anymore. He ruined his entire legacy over acting like a petulant child,and he took his entire party as we know it right down with him

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Forgive me Father, for I have sinned" definitely has different connotations than "I've been a bad girl, Daddy."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did the organizers of the DC protest ever think Antifa/BLM would show up to throw a wrench in the works?

    So the DC cops have all those photos of "rioters".

    Do they have one of Ashli Babbitt's killer?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to enjoy going thru your site. Since you've turned anti-Trump, I will no longer spend the time.
    As a side-note, If you'll take the time to carefully examine the photos, you'll note that the Antifa lieutenants are very carefully directing their supporters to push and crowd the quiet protestors into the building; these lieutenants are rather obvious, though I don't think the FBI will take any action.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nah. Why do that when they've got other priorities?

      https://www.weaselzippers.us/462255-fbi-is-currently-raiding-the-homes-of-tennessee-republican-officials-and-the-state-gop-offices/

      Delete
    2. I'm a fan of Trump as president boron. Nothings gonna change that. It's just time to move on and deal with the idiot taking his place, that's all...

      Delete