Friday, November 13, 2020

This will help you get a leg up on happy hour, no doubt about it.

 I don't need help getting there, but somebody out there might. I feel sorry for those people who aren't self-starters... 


I'll be manning the booth in the morning.
... 

A little Johnny Winter 
to get yer ass up to speed.


Like what you're hearing here? 
There's so much more great drinkin' and drivin' Rock to explore with Amazon Prime Music. 

Find out for yourself - right click on the banner to make it 
open in a new tab and see for yourself:

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

Incredible sound quality and no wires. 


Get some more info here:
... 
 

I will never , ever get tired of this one.
... 

... 


That is definitely not marryin' material, bubba, but it may be a whole helluve lotta fun for a coupla days. Juss' sayin'...
... 

... 

... 

... 

... 


A repost for my buddy Southside...
... 

...
 
You should know by now that this is the knife 
I carry every day of my life. 

I just discovered they offer a slightly larger version 
of the same knife. I may be changing my ways here.


Take a look at this knife and see if it wouldn't 
be the perfect pocket knife for you:
... 


What's not to like about this one?
... 

... 


It is almost Christmas, isn't it...
... 

... 

... 


I hadda repeat this one 'cause I'll betcha ya didn't see the guy giving the finger up front, didja?
... 


If ya need me, you know where I'll be...
... 

... 

... 

... 

... 


... 

You don't EVER have to pay $ 40 or more again for jeans - 
not when these are available...



Cheaper even than what you can get at any WalMart, Target, Kohl's or Rural King - and they're well made and durable. 
Did I mention they're less than $ 15.00?

... 







1 comment:

Calvin and the monster under his bed...