Sunday, October 4, 2020

Your Sunday funnies - and then some

We all need more than just a laugh, but this'll have to do for now... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 


... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

I tend to forget how truly brilliant this series was.

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 
... 

... 

... 

... 

 
... 



We was juss goin' wabbit huntin'...
... 

... 

... 

... 

... 
... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 


Want to find something nice 
for your wife or girlfriend?  

Even better - let them get something nice for themselves...







My wife's jewelry is now available on Etsy. It's really nice stuff and the prices include free shipping to almost anywhere! 

See some for yourself here:
...   

2 comments:

  1. Those 1400mg black cherry caps are coming as 2800mg now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still have a stash of the 1400's so I take two a day - when I run out I'll up 'em. Thanks Rob...

      Delete

Preaching to the choir and other wasted efforts...

 The reality of these debates is that they never change anyone's mind. All they do is reinforce what people have already decided...     ...