Saturday, October 31, 2020

Watching girls and women do things they're not very good at?

 I can't think of anything that's much more fun than that - okay maybe a couple of other things, but not many... 

 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 


... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

It's getting colder out - time to go back to wearin' jeans every day. I'll tell ya what though - I am NEVER ever gonna pay $ 40 or more again for jeans - not when these are available...



Cheaper even than what you can get at any WalMart or Rural King - and they're well made and durable. 
Did I mention some of them are less than $ 15.00?

... 


... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 


That's  just plain ole' funny...
... 

... 

... 

... 

Juss' so ya know, I'm NOT jumping the gun - I just hate going through the whole 'Christmas gift thing'...



Trying to find something for my wife that she won't return immediately is almost impossible, so I gave up on that a coupla years ago. 
 
Do like I'm gonna do - just get her a gift card. 

Right click on the banner and find them here:

... 













No comments:

Post a Comment

Our friends at Twisted Hillbilly know a beautiful gal when they see one - no matter where she's from...

I believe her name is Diletta Leotta. She's a country gal,  but not from this country. She's from Italy...