Sunday, October 25, 2020

I've told a number of the girls it's time for them to move on...



No. 1


12 comments:

  1. I have a thing for redheads that look exactly like Sabrina, and so I'd keep #15 and #16.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dump them alll man,,millions of fish in the sea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. #1 #4 and #19 are keepers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You gotta keep Divine Madeline Khan. #11.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Number one is still number one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Under no circumstances are you allowed to remove #9! Ever!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I consider number 2 and number 16 as keepers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. After repeated study, may I suggest that you keep numbers 1, 4, 9, 15, 16, and 22

    ReplyDelete

Holding Fauci's feet to the fire. Say that five times fast...

The Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee voted 8 to 7 on the contempt resolution. The panel’s chair, Republican Rand ...