Friday, October 2, 2020

Day drinking women are my kinda women

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

Let's let the girls take us home - you know they're capable of some serious day drinking...

... 


She's capable of damn near everything - including kicking my ass...
... 


I hate when the girls at my parties 
have more fun than me...
... 


That's just fun to watch.
... 


And that side-boob shit just makes me crazy.
... 


Well, in the name of patriotism, okay.
... 


Dance us out, girls...
... 

... 

Want to find something nice 
for your wife or girlfriend?  

Even better - let them get something nice for themselves...







My wife's jewelry is now available on Etsy. It's really nice stuff and the prices include free shipping to almost anywhere! 

See some for yourself here:
...   



2 comments:

Yes, we'll have no bananas...

    The request list was obtained by Fox News’ Bill Melugin, and includes a variety of other supplies, including objects for use in clashes ...