Thursday, September 17, 2020

Let's spend a few minutes comparing boobs - good plan?

No two pair are alike... 
That alone is something to celebrate...

... 

... 

... 


Just so I'm clear about this - I obviously can't award anything to followers who are here anonymously. That makes perfect sense, right? 
So - When we get to 201 IDENTIFIED followers, I'll draw one name at random and somebody's gonna win $ 101.00 !
... 


Starts and stripes forever, bubba...
... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

Get one to keep some hand tools or battery cables in the trunk of your car. 
Ya never know what kinda stupidity ya might run into. 

You'll thank me.



CLICK ON THE DESCRIPTION FOR BUYING INFO:
... 

... 

... 

... 

... 


Deadly - absolutely deadly eyes.
... 

... 


Because I'm a patriot, dammit.
... 

The best pocketknife money can buy. Period.


SEE FOR YOURSELF HERE - A GREAT PRICE, TOO: 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 


What's she trying to tell me?
... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

Need a good small range bag 
at a great price? Here it is.




The link is for the black version. Find it here:
... 

... 

... 

... 

... 


No guesswork there...
... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

Want to find something nice for your 
wife or girlfriend (or both)? 

SHOW THIS TO YOUR SIGNIFICANT OTHER...




My wife's jewelry is now available on Etsy. 
It's really nice stuff and the prices include 
free shipping to almost anywhere! 

See some for yourself here:
... 


1 comment:

  1. Outstanding,great way to start off the day! If I had to pick one it would be the blond casually walking into a room with a tray in her hand. And I’m not that big of a blond guy

    ReplyDelete