Friday, September 4, 2020

Confused about which way to turn? I have the answer here:

Turn to your bartender and say 'Yeah, while yer here, I'll have another'... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 


With a rack like that how can you say no?
... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

Wanna piss of your liberal neighbor?
Better yet, just want a cool beer coozie?


Here ya go:
... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

If I had too much time on my hands
 (which I never, ever do) I'd probably 
be able to make one of these, but why
 bother? What a cool little gadget.


Get one for yourself here:
... 

... 

... 

... 

... 


There's a friggin' world championship?
... 


I'll drink to that...
... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

I had no idea how insanely good these things sound.
Now I know. Merry early Christmas to me.
Now, if I can only get on a plane to go somewhere...


... 

... 

... 

... 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Who's that Lady?