Thursday, August 6, 2020

I'm in a dither - whatever the fuck that is...


Okay - now that we know that little bit of nonsense, let's have a coupla drinks with the ladies.
... 
 
... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

This is certainly different and really kinda cool. 
These Case Club Carry cases are really well made. 





...  

... 

... 

... 

I wanna take a minute and thank all of my readers that enjoy the blog and use it as a portal to Amazon when you buy stuff there.  You make it worthwhile for my to continue doing this, and for that I am truly grateful. I really like creating these posts, and I'm equally glad you guys (and gals) enjoy them also. Thanks again!
... 

... 

... 

... 



Black Cherry Concentrate does one thing - and one thing only. It breaks down Uric Acid in your system

 It does nothing else. It doesn't interfere with anything, it has no side effects or contra-indications with other drugs or supplements that I know of. It does just one thing. It knocks down the severity and frequency of gout flareups. I haven't had one in probably five or so years taking just two of these a day. It's a fucking god-send. Believe me. 

Click on this for even more info:
...  

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

This company makes a great knife.  
I know - I've been carrying an Old Timer for 55 years.


This one's kinda unique - I like it a lot, and it's under 23 bucks! 
Find one for yourself here:
... 

... 

... 

... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our friends at Twisted Hillbilly won't stop sending these young lovelies our way...

...    You'll find our Twisted Hillbilly buddies here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100086379333744