Saturday, August 29, 2020

Do your Sundays suck? Drink through them - start right now.

That's at least as good as any plan I could come up with... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 


Sorry - shoulda posted this last Saturday. My bad...
... 

... 

... 

Sometimes it takes a while to get to where you're going. 

Ya gotta make sure the beer is cold when ya get there.




This hard-sided cooler will get ya there. 
Comes in a coupla different colors, too.
Find it here:
...  


If ya need me. I'll be here all night...
... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

Hadda get new seat covers for my truck. 

It's a 2005 F-150 with 180,00 miles on it but still runs like a champ. I'l probably keep it for another 15 years if I can. Anyway, the seat were showing their age and I couldn't clean them to my wife's satisfaction, so I ordered these:


Only took about 20 minutes to install over the original seat covers and they look and work great. The package even comes with floor pads - at this price it was a helluva good deal.

Time for you to do the same? You'll find these there, but if have a different year or model, you can go here and search from there:

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 


A cute but sloppy amateur...
... 


THAT'S HOW IT'S DONE, HON...
... 


Another amateur but gotdam she's hot...
... 


Thanks Bunky!
... 

We go through batteries like candy around here for some reason. I had no idea Amazon had their own branded batteries, and these have a 10-year shelf life.



MUCH cheaper than Harbor Freight and better quality too. 
Find some here - they're only .32 cents each:

... 
 
... 

... 

... 


Another amateur...
... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 


Good night, ladies and gentlemen...
... 

... 

Lotsa great stuff here - right click it to open in a new tab:

...  

Want to find something nice for your wife 
or girlfriend (or both)? 


My wife's jewelry is now available on Etsy. 
It's really nice stuff and the prices include 
free shipping to almost anywhere! 

See some for yourself here:
... 



3 comments:

  1. VIDEO - Tucker: Democrats do nothing to discourage rage mobs

    https://commoncts.blogspot.com/2020/08/video-tucker-democrats-do-nothing-to.html

    ps. could you please CC to your blogroll?

    ReplyDelete

WTF is that noise?