Sunday, August 16, 2020

A little bit of everything on Sunday night - but a lot of Rule 5 rules.

Today kinda sucked - let's have a beer or two 
and see where this goes...

Hop on board - this can be a fun ride...

... 

... 


Just click on the    Follow     box on the ride side bar.
... 


She's a very close second in the perfection contest.
... 

... 

Just got a new one for myself - 
this is the one I bought.
Take a look at yours and see if it isn't something you need to replace.

Get yours here:
... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

A leather over-nighter for under 40 bucks? 
THIS is a helluva deal.



See for yourself:
... 

... 

... 

... 

... 


I've posted her pic before - I think it was this one actually - and a reader emailed me and told me she's a porn star. He didn't tell me her name or I'd certainly go find more GIF's of her (NOT x-rated - I wanna keep this blog going). I don't care if she is or she isn't, but damn Bubba -  this girl is cute.
... 

... 

... 


I think I had one of these once...
... 

... 

We all know that these are crazy times 
all over the country. 
This is a great little security item for your wife's car or your truck 


There are a couple different sizes and strengths available here:
... 


... 

... 

... 

... 


Precautions are mandatory these days.
... 

... 

... 

These are really comfortable pants. No kidding.  
They're seriously comfortable. 
Even here in Florida in the summer.


At 25 bucks each, a good deal, too. See for yourself:
...  

... 


I would never leave that bar, wherever it is.
... 

... 

... 

... 


That's marryin' material, bubba.
... 

... 

... 

... 


Ahh - the girls. Wonder where they are...
... 

... 

Just a heads-up my friends. I've been getting spammed pretty bad for the last few weeks, so I've started comment moderation and you have to have a Google account to post a comment now. Sorry 'bout dat but there's scumbags out there that just continue to fuck with you if you don't push back a bit.

P.S. - All followers of the blog CAN post comments, so it's kinda pays to follow the blog...


... 

2 comments:

Maybe it's because you ain't 'country' enough, jackwagon...

Jelly Roll has been completely shut out of the 2026 CMA Awards. The Country Music Association released its nominations Thursday, and one of ...