Sunday, July 5, 2020

Your Sunday funnies are here

'It' all gets a bit tedious after a point. Chill a bit and have a chuckle or two on me... 


... 

... 

... 

 ... 

... 

 
... 


Still the greatest single panel cartoon ever created, and if ya don't know why, ya never will.
... 

... 

If you're over 30, you should 
be taking a multi-vitamin.

And - if you're an old fuck like I am you DEFINITELY 
should have one as part of your everyday regimen.



Buy them here much cheaper than at CVS or Walgreens
CLICK ON THE LINK: 
...  

... 

... 

... 

... 


Some cats are cool, others are ridiculously fuckin' cool.
... 

... 

... 

The Complete Calvin and Hobbes 
by Bill Watterson.
 
Watterson is a genius. 
Put these in your bathroom 
and you'll never make to work on time in the morning.


You can find this collection here: 
... 

... 

... 

... 

... 


I was staring at the boobs and didn't get the gag right away. 
Yes - I am an idiot. We all know that. So shut up.
... 

... 

... 


Another brilliant single panel.
... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

Love him or hate him, 
this is pretty damn funny.


The hand bobbles instead of the head... 
Get one here for a friend:
... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

I went to the bank the other day with the coins from our change jar. Did you know there's a nation-wide coin shortage? 

I guess since this lockdown shit started, people are now hoarding coins? 

What the fuck is THAT all about?

Anyway, I have used 'exact' change in probably 30 years. It makes me crazy when you're behind that fat little old idiot lady at the cash register and when everything's all said and done only then does she get out that ridiculous little fuckin' 70 year old change purse thing and starts counting out 98 fuckin' cents in pennies and nickels. 

It amazes me that my brain hasn't exploded 50 friggin' times all ready.

So everyday when I get back to the house I always, by habit, immediately take of my hat, empty my pockets, put my phone on the charger, and head for the bedroom to dump my change in the change jar. Been doing this for ever and a fuckin' day, and ain't gonna change any time soon. I actually have a separate bank account just for the change and the five dollar bills (that's a story for another day)  that we use for vacations and fucking around money.

Barb bought this set for me a few years back. When it's time to roll 'em up and bring 'em in (and YES  - I roll them myself. FUCK taking them to a coin counter machine and paying 12% commission), I grab a beer and a smoke, turn on some tunes, sit down and sort 'em up. It's good therapy and I really kinda get a kick outta doin' it.

This simple little thing is fuckin' brilliant. In each successive tray the holes get smaller. Ya pour all of the different coins in to the top tray and shake it. The coins fall through to the shelf they belong in. Done and dusted as TJ would say...



It's relatively inexpensive and easy as shit to use. 
Get a set for yourself here:
... 

... 

... 

... 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Name this Dame...

Last night's Dame was Frances Dee...