Wednesday, June 17, 2020

When in doubt, drink it out.

I  know it doesn't make sense. Tough noogies. Let's have a beer... 

... 


Fawlty. Brilliance.
... 

... 

... 

... 

... 


... 

... 

I am NEVER ever gonna pay $ 40 or more 
again for jeans - not when these are available...



Cheaper even than what you can get at any WalMart or Rural King - 
and they're well made and durable. 
Did I mention they're less than $ 15.00?

... 


... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

You guys know I carry an original 'Old Timer' pocket knife, but I'll admit - this set is interesting. 

I see that a number of my readers bought it for themselves - what do you guys think of the set? I'm curious...


And ya get all three plus the key chain for under $ 23 bucks? 
That's a helluva good deal, don'tcha think? 

See for yourself here:
... 


Well, it is a patriotic sport, in't it?
... 

... 

... 

... 


The one on the left.
... 

We all know that these are crazy times all over the country. 

Better safe than sorry never made better sense.
This is a great little security item for 
your wife's car or your truck 


There are a couple different sizes and strengths available 
but you can find this one here:
... 

And, of course, some of the girls 
will take us home...

... 


Perfection.
... 

... 


And patriotism.
... 


And that little tongue thing she does...
... 

... 

I think I mentioned a ways back that I had gotten a new weekender - short trip bag.

Man - I am chompin' at the fuckin' bit to get outta the house and do a road trip - of ANY kind - anywhere. Just to get the fuck out and have drinks in a different bar. Maybe trek down to Key Largo for a few days and have a coupla drinks at Snapper's. 


Anyway, I really do like this bag. 
Wanna see it for yourself? 
Click on the description here:
... 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Here's another really sexy HillBetty from our friends at Twisted Hillbilly.

... Here's a nice idea for a gift  that's  both attractive and very affordable...   Click on the picture for more information on thi...