Monday, June 1, 2020

Everybody's pissed off about everything

And somehow, it'll all be Trump's fault, won't it... 

... 


My wife says I have entirely too much time on my hands and also that I have a juvenile sense of humor. I try to reinforce with her that those are good traits, not faults.  

She doesn't believe me anymore since I showed her girlfriend this picture and told her that this was us on our honeymoon.
... 

And you wonder what I'm talking about when I mention 
my 'distaste' for NYC Mayor DiBlasio?


Must be some fascinating conversations 
around THAT dinner table, don'tcha think?
... 


Ain't much about this whole scenario that ya can't like.
... 


How many tens of thousands if not millions of lives have been unalterably fucked up by these stupid fuckin' four and five-month shutdowns?
... 


They start 4th of July stuff early around here. Like in January.
... 

...  

The players finally have made MLB counteroffer in a bid to save the 2020 baseball season


In a counterproposal to the offer it received from MLB last Tuesday, the PA suggested a list of ideas featuring a 114-game regular season that would begin on June 30 and conclude on Oct. 31, a tier of salaries that could be deferred if there is no postseason and the right of any player to opt out of this potentially perilous season, according to multiple sources with knowledge of the situation.

 Here's what ya do guys. Shut the fuck up, throw on yer uniforms and go out and PLAY. It's a fuckin' game, remember?
... 


That didn't take long, did it?
... 

... 


Does my heart good to see that some of the 'protesters' are actually white millennial jerkoffs with stupid tattoos. Hope he had a good night in the jug.
... 


There's no reason why we all can't do this - PLUS yer bartenders will like ya more 
and maybe they'll buy ya one back once in a while, ya follow?
... 

... 


Occasionally, there are protests that 
even I would wanna go to.
... 

National Guard deployed in Chicago amid George Floyd protests



Friend of mine told me the 'protesters' trashed the fuck outta Cartier and Bloomingdales and a buncha other hoytie stores on Michigan Avenue. 
How come the protests never take place in the poor sections of town? Asking for a friend.
... 



They only filmed 13 episodes of maybe the best TV Comedy show ever made, and it almost never made it to TV at all.

 ... 


We've all, at one time or another in our lives, have had our own 'Jenny's'. 
I know I did, and it didn't end as well as it did in the movie.
... 

We'll be back to travelling and camping and hiking and normal travel again very soon.
Are you ready to get out and get going?



Here's a great bug-out bag for travel & 
overnights for less then $ 34.00. 

Get one for yourself here:
... 

... 

This headline is from Newsweek:



Ever wonder why they have each word (except 'in' and 'of' for some fucked up reason) with a first capital letter and they leave words out of the sentence for some kinda stupid effect?
... 


Seriously, though - aren't you glad this fuckin' dooshbag has fallen off of the media spin platform? My brain hurts just thinking about what this fuckin' moron says and does.
... 

Do you guys feel better about living in a Bernie-less world?


Wouldn't it be fun to watch if this brain-dead fuck 
picked HER as his running mate?

THE ANSWER IS NO.
... 


Two soldiers of C Company, 36th Armored Infantry Regiment, 3rd Infantry Division seek shelter behind a M-4 Sherman tank at Geich, near Düren, Germany, on 11 December 1944. Probably both under the age of 20. 
I wonder what these glorious bastards woulda thought of the jerkoffs out in the streets nowadays.
... 

So when I first saw this I thought 'well that's pretty cool'.



THIS JUST IN FROM THE "NO GOOD DEED GOES UNPUNISHED" DEPARTMENT:

... 

My wife bought one for the kitchen and I like it so much I took the Bose radio out to my shop instead. I'd rather listen to this...


These things really do have incredible sound - 
almost as good as my Bose, and that's sayin' somethin'.

Find yours here:
...  

... 

I THINK NOW'S AS GOOD A TIME AS ANY 
TO TELL YOU GUYS THIS:
I am many things, but there is one thing for certain - 
I am NOT is political. 

I hate politics and everything and everyone involved. 

I think they're ALL jerkoffs and it's my personal belief that no one who wants elected office should ever have it. 

Comprende?
... 


Strange days at the assisted living joint.
... 

... 

... 

... 

George Floyd protests erupt in Berlin, London and Toronto

A demonstration in London’s Trafalgar Square yesterday in 'response' to the death of George Floyd. 


Don'tcha really think these things are actually responses to everybody having been locked up for the last three months? 
Jeez - we ain't THAT fuckin' stupid are we?
... 

... 

...  

... 

... 

And I'll leave today with this:

... 

... 

... 


Projects around the house maybe?

Might be nice to have some serious toolage to work with - maybe you should make them a little 'gift' to yourself.



They charge super fast and hold a charge longer than any other drill I've ever owned. 

Get them here at a phenomenal price:
... 




No comments:

Post a Comment