Sunday, May 17, 2020

Your Sunday Funnies - and then some...

You worked hard to get where you are 
(I hope). You deserve a chuckle or two...
... 

... 


These ain't the Archie comics I remember.
... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

There's gonna be a whole lotta places you still won't 
be able to go to without wearing a mask. 

Be prepared, but seriously - you don't have to break the bank doing it. You can get these masks super fast and for less than a 60 cents apieceThey're in stock and ready to ship.


If ya don't use 'em all they're still great 
for around the shop or the jobsite.

You'll find them here - take a look:
 Disposable 3-Ply Face Cover with Earloops
... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

This company makes a great knife. I know - 
I've been carrying an Old Timer for 55 years.


Find one for yourself here - click on this
 to see them and search for more styles:
... 


... 

... 

... 

... 

And some good looking ladies to round out yer afternoon?
Why not - you got 'em


Yup. That's Luiza.
... 

... 


Yup. That's Luiza too.

... 


Yup. That's Luiza also. So shoot me - I like her.
... 

... 


Yup. That's Luiza also.
... 


Do you snore? My wife says I do - or did. 
Started taking these about a year ago - one a night before I go to bed - and she hasn't bitched at me at all since.


Non-prescription, over the counter, no side effects. They only do one thing. Somehow, magically, they stop ya from snoring. No kidding. They work. Try it for yourself and see if I'm lyin' - 'cause I'm not.

Click on this to get them for yourself:




2 comments:

  1. Yes you're right high maintenance, but probably high performance as well!

    ReplyDelete