Thursday, May 28, 2020

Rule 5 MegaMillions cocktails?

I have every intention of hitting it tomorrow. Should I buy more than one ticket? Hmmm... 



Anyway - either way - let's have a beer. Or two...

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 


This one's mine.
... 


Wouldn't mind that one being mine, though...
... 

... 

... 

... 

This is one helluva tablet for under 150 bucks. 
No kidding. $ 149.99.


CHECK IT OUT HERE:

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 



Thanks to genetic pool I was born in to, I've suffered from Gout for the last 30 years or even more - who cares how long?
  
The point is, meds and scripts didn't work - everything any doctor ever tried to do for me was a failure. One day a buddy of mine told me about this product and I tried it. I would not ever bullshit you about this - it's too important to ME - this stuff works. Period.  
I haven't not had a gout flair up in like 10 years since I started taking just two of these every morning. Nothing else has ever worked. 

This stuff works - and with zero side effects. 
Get some at a reduced price here:

... 

... 


'Cause we're patriotic, you know that.
... 


Where have I seen here before?
... 


That's Sturgis for ya...
... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

A great, high quality pocket knife at a ridiculously low price. It's the same one I carry with me everywhere.


You won't find it anywhere at a price this low, except right here. 

Click on the description:
... 



1 comment:

  1. The girl on the mechanical horse is Jennifer Connelly in the 1990 movie "The Hot Spot" with Don Johnson. Jennifer was only 20 at the time.

    ReplyDelete

The leader of the free world is a truck drivin' labor negotiating flub machine...

    When the 'most powerful man in the world' consistently blurs the lines between fantasy and reality, we are fuckin' doomed. T...