Wednesday, May 20, 2020

I'm torn - between babes and beer.

Screw it - let's do both... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

There's still gonna be a buncha places you won't 
be able to go to without wearing a mask. 

Be prepared, but seriously - don't break the bank doing it. 

You can get these masks super fast and for less than a only 70 cents apiece. 
They're in stock and ready to ship.


You can also keep them for the workshop or jobsite.
You'll find them here - take a look:
... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 


It's the patriotic thing to do.
... 

... 

... 

... 

The coolest Happy Hour sign I know of 
is hanging in my lanai...


You can get one for yourself right here - click on this:
... 

... 

... 

... 


Because I am, above all else, a patriot.
... 

... 

... 




Black Cherry Concentrate does one thing - and one thing only. 

It breaks down Uric Acid in your system. It does nothing else. It doesn't interfere with anything, it has no side effects or contra-indications with other drugs or supplements that I know of. 
It does just one thing. It knocks down the severity and frequency of gout flareups. I haven't had one in probably five or so years taking just two of these a day. It's a fucking god-send. Believe me.

Get some here and try it for yourself. 
You can thank me later. Click on this:
... 


Damn - I've seen (read 'got') that move before.
... 


Jeez. I never noticed the little tongue action 
thing... WTF was I doing?
...  


Do I actually have to say it?
... 

... 


Yup. Got that one too...




4 comments:

  1. Does a beer have bazoobz?

    Stick with the babes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to scroll back to make sure I got the beer and babes thing right. I initialy thought it said beer and boobs :^)). Nice work there skippy.

    Nemo

    ReplyDelete

Short-term memory loss will be the death of us all...

Are we (well, not us/me and you actually, but the collective 'Americans')  so stupid as to believe that someone who's been in of...