Friday, May 22, 2020

A day to remember to forget if you can.

I doubt there'll be anything memorable about this Memorial Day... 

... 


The face of defiance: Trump, unmasked, 
at a Ford plant in Michigan

This is an actual headline from today's NY Daily News. I swear it is the front page, lead story. If they tried, could these people act like bigger pussies than they already are? The following is their lead to the story. Jeez.....

'Touring a Ford plant in Michigan Thursday, President Trump wore a mask, as he should’ve. But either his vanity or arrogance or both made him shove the mask adorned with the presidential seal in his pocket when he appeared before the cameras.'
... 

... 

... 

Over the weekend, if you can go out, 
do something good for the people you see.

... 

Liberal, left-wing media outlets are  saying that Donald Trump and Mitch McConnell are planning to cut enhanced unemployment benefits because the extra $600 a week is stopping people from returning to work.

 No shit, Sherlock. Duh.
... 

... 
... 

Bought a coupla pairs of these a few months back. If yer just hanging out or ya just don't wanna think too hard, these are great.
And REALLY comfortable.


Find them for yourself here - click on this:
... 

The Michigan Attorney General threatened Ford 
for allowing Trump to tour factory without wearing mask. 
I swear to God it really happened. 


Michigan attorney general Dana Nessel told CNN: 'He is a petulant child who refuses to follow the rules. This is not a joke.'

Wuddya think - wouldja wanna have a coupla beers with this little sweetheart?
... 

... 

Have I mentioned I hate politics? 
Meanwhile, back up in Jersey:

New Jersey Republicans sue governor over business closures

The New Jersey Republican State Committee on Thursday filed a lawsuit against Democratic Gov. Phil Murphy, alleging his executive orders closing some businesses and not others were unconstitutional, according to court documents.


The lawsuit argues that Murphy "exceeded his authority by enacting a series of unconstitutional executive orders that have shuttered large swaths of the state's economy," and have "unlawfully discriminate[d] between similarly situated businesses by arbitrarily designating some of them as 'essential' and others as 'non-essential.' "
... 

... 


I wish I could draw like that.
... 

TJ Maxx - one of my wife's favorite stores is Home Goods - is back open and is slashing prices even more than usual as they aggressively try to get rid of goods that they've had in stock through the closures.
... 

MLB Finally Releases Medical Protocols Proposal To Players 


I did get to see one Yankees/Phils game in Spring Training down in Bradenton. The day before they shut the whole fuckin' thing down. The day before. Get this fuckin' sport back up to speed for godsake.

... 

... 

Is this the future of dining? Cipriani in NYC tests waiters in face shields and protective gloves serving masked diners while bars and restaurants across the city sell booze and food to customers on the streets. The pussification of America rages on. 
... 

... 

... 


You will, I hope forgive me for asking - but who the fuck would ever pay to use or be on something so fuckin' worthless and inane as Facebook?
... 



Cats are a stoner's delight. 
I know from experience.
... 


 I swear I must live on a different planet or something. I don't think I've seen a single Biden lawn sign or even a bumper sticker. 
Nothing. Zero. Zip. Nada.
... 

For long and hand guns, 
this is a great kit at a great price.




You'll find more information about this here:

I gotta believe people havta be chompin' at the fuckin' bit to do some serious travellin'. This bein' couped up shit is for the friggiin' birds. 

I was supposed to be in Ireland this week 
for my brother TJ's 70th birthday. Fuck me.
... 


... 


And no one will be held accountable. 
Unbelievable - and tragic - isn't it?
... 

... 

You guys know I carry an 'Old Timer' Schrade pocket knife. 

It's my personal choice - doesn't have to be yours of course. My buddy Jay carries this model Buck knife. It's really kinda like exactly like mine but it's different. Ya follow?



See for yourself if this isn't something you might like. 
You can buy it here directly from Buck at a huge discount:
... 


I was gonna try and come up with some kinda whacky fake news story with a crazy headline, But then I saw this and thought 'Fuck, I can't do much better than that'. 
So I didn't.
... 


Arkansas, North Dakota and South Carolina, which have reopened with some of the least restrictive guidelines in the US, are among the 15 states where coronavirus infections are increasing, data shows.  All 50 states have now lifted COVID-19 lockdown measures to varying degrees by allowing some businesses to reopen as infections across the country increased to 1.5 million and deaths rose to nearly 94,000.  Fifteen of those states are currently seeing an increase in infections over a 14 day trend with the majority of them only having minor restrictions in place for reopening.
... 

... 

I had a format in mind when I started this thing. 
I think I did anyways, but I'm not that sure, really. Well, we all know that's bullshit and I just make it up as I go along, right? 
Whew. Glad I got that off my chest.

... 

I really do enjoy how British Tabloids report and present stories. They're so much more fun the the stodgy, 
tight-ass bullshit papers like the NY Times.

... 

Of course, thankfully, we have this:

... 

And I'll leave you with this:

... 

It really is true - now more then ever we need to stay healthy.  

And it's not that hard to do. 

One of the easiest ways I know is just to add a multi to my daily routine. 
Here's the one I take - it has everything ya need in just one cap. 



It's available here at Amazon - click on the description:
... 

 ... 



Man - she is really fuckin' cute, isn't she?
 ... 




3 comments:

  1. Polls like those showing Biden with an 8 point lead over Trump are a reminder that polls are meant to shape opinion, not to reflect it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Polls & Trump. During the election the media was reporting all the polls showed Clinton was well ahead but you could read blogs & such that questioned that. They talked of driving somewhere & seeing nothing but Trump signs in lawns.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Polls are bullshit and we all know it. The media doesn't.

    ReplyDelete

He's not Ramblin' anymore, but...

  Dickey Betts, a founding member of the Allman Brothers Band,  died at at his home in Osprey, Fla. on Thursday. The influential guitarist, ...