Sunday, April 26, 2020

Your Sunday Funnies

I really doubt if we'll be looking back at this Covid shit and finding something to laugh about, but we'll see.

In the meantime, here ya go... 


My wife sat down next to me as I was flipping through channels.
She asked, "What's on TV?"
I said, "Dust."

And that's when the fight started...
... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

It's an interesting thing.  

I made my living for many years as a graphic artist/designer/Art Director, yet I was never ever good enough to draw nearly as well as some of these guys do. Maybe I shoulda had something like this in those days. 

Who knows how things mighta been different, right?


Ever wanna be better at something than you are? This is a great book and you will actually get better at sketching and drawing. 
It has concise, simple methods and techniques to improve your sketching ability.

Get a copy for yourself here:

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

Need an eye-opener?
If this coffee doesn't do it for you, check for a pulse.
This is seriously good, wickedly strong Java.


You will not be disappointed by this blend. 
It is just plain delicious.

Find it here - they have K-cups also:

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 


This may be the ultimate 'bathroom book'.
Get it for yourself here:

... 

... 


And - the takedown...
... 

... 

... 

... 

... 


2 comments:

  1. Fair warning Joe -- Ima gonna steal that surf gif and use it to stress to my dive students that you never turn your back on the ocean

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steal away brutha - steal away...

    ReplyDelete

Every where you look, you see double standards...

  Some are frighteningly real, like with DJT being hounded into the ground but the Clintons never being bothered. In this case, Scott Gallow...