Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Rule 5 Time - I'm not drinking tonight.

That's only if tonight is October 20, 1965.

Otherwise, gimme a friggin' beer, 
and bring on the ladies... 


... 


Because I'm patriotic, that's why.
... 

... 

... 

This is a serious carry case for serious shooters. Sooner or later we're gonna be able to get back to the range, so be ready, Bud.


Take a look - click on this:

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 


Because I'm patriotic, that's why.
... 

... 

... 

... 

Stuck at home with nothing to do?
Bullshit.  

You know full well there's a 
fuckin' honey-do list there somewhere.  

This'll help ya get 'er done...



It's here at a price a helluva lot better 
than Home Depot or Lowes.
And they'll ship it FREE.

Check it out for yourself:

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

Okay - I'll have a beer or two - 
but then I gotta go... 


Especially if she's servin'
... 

... 

... 

... 

... 


Because I'm patriotic - 
do I havta keep explainin' this to ya?
... 

... 

Before we go answer this: 

Do you keep a First Aid kit in your vehicle?

You should. And this one's perfect.




Find it here - click on this:





No comments:

Post a Comment

Playboy cartoons on Sunday? Why not...