Saturday, April 4, 2020

Rule 5 Saturday Night explosion

We all need a little boobage, don't we... 

Class is dis-missed.


... 

... 

... 


Because I'm patriotic, that's why.
... 

... 

... 

... 

... 


Nice, uh, lighting. Yeah - that's it. Lighting.
... 

... 

... 

... 

... 


Because I'm patriotic, that's why.
... 

... 

... 


You know me by now - you know I don't care if I repeat myself too many times. Cold hard facts are sometimes worth repeating, and this one is no exception. 

It really is true - now more then ever we need to stay healthy. And it's not that hard to do.

One of the easiest ways I know is just to add a multi to my daily routine. Here's the one I take - it has everything ya need in just one cap.



... 

... 

... 

... 

... 


I'd be her friend for a while...
... 

... 


She's an absolute keeper.
... 

... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ripping off Keith Herring and making millions doing it...

     The art world is all ablush - especially in the asian markets like here at this gallery in Hong Kong - over this English guy who calls ...