Thursday, April 2, 2020

I need a painkiller. And I need it NOW.

Sadly, the only place I wanna have it is at the 
Soggy Dollar Bar on Jost Van Dyke in the Virgin Islands. 


We'll have to make do... 


“Ain’t nothin’ that a painkiller can’t fix,
Ain’t no pain it can’t wash away,
From the moment that it hits your lips,
Makes those clouds look a lil less grey...”


Here - make your own. And it's gotta be Pusser's Rum.


You can use a go-cup if ya havta.
... 

Oh, in case you missed it:


Here's your $ 100.00 winner - 
Who is our reader rickn8or ?  



Whoever you are, thanks for paying attention to this silliness. 

You have until April 9th to get in touch with me. Leave a private message for me on my Facebook page with your real name and address and, just like I promised, I will most happily send ya that hundred bucks I promised.


CONGRATULATIONS!
... 

Tonight we celebrate all things Corona-ish.

... 

... 

Do you or someone you know need gloves 
during this coronavirus thing? 

This is the best offer I could find for you on gloves that are actually worth buying - there's an awful lotta cheap-ass garbage out there. 



This is surgical grade hospital quality stuff 
at a really good price:

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

Serious cocktails deserve a 
serious presentation, dontcha think?


... 

... 

Once again for effect. 
She is perfection in a two-piece.


That suit would look PERFECT on the floor under my couch. Juss sayin'
... 

... 

... 

A little bit of self help kinda 
brain sunshine never hurt anybody.


You'll find this here -  
It's actually a really good read:




2 comments:

  1. I may not have won, but at least I got my face on the page. WOOHOO...that counts for somethin'!

    ReplyDelete