Monday, April 27, 2020

Beer and cocktail babes for Nemo tonight...

It's all about you guys, after all... 

... 


I would never leave that restaurant. 
Wherever it is.
... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

I'm curious - do you take a multi? 

I've asked this question before and it's still legit - It's a great idea. I'm not kidding - it's just a good habit to get in to, especially as ya get older like I am. (I'm 67. Never ever thought I'd make it this far). Anyway, this is the one I take.


You can find it here for yourself. 
There's a women's version available here as well:
... 

... 

... 

... 


Because I'm patriotic, that's why.
... 


The tats are a bit of a turnoff, but I like her style.
... 

The coolest Happy Hour sign I know of 
is hanging in my lanai...


You can get one for yourself right here - click on this:

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 


Hey Nemo - the friggin' dog's drinkin' yer beer...
... 


Because I'm patriotic, that why.
... 

... 

... 

... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boy - does Dad have a story for him...