Sunday, March 15, 2020

Your Sunday Funnies & then some...

I've decided that spending all of my time under the 'Cone of Silence' with Agent 86 is the only way to get through all of this Corona bullshit... 


Where we're heading if this nonsense doesn't come under control. 

Under Control. Get it?
... 

... 

... 

... 


... 


... 

... 

... 

... 

Just got one for us - I can access it on my phone.
Easy to install and set up. 
  
Pretty cool technology - it evens tells ya if someone pulls in to your driveway...


Ralph over at 
posted this this morning on his blog. 
Says it's a sting operation. The major player? A RING Doorbell. Take a look:


... 

... 

... 

... 

... 
... 

... 

... 

Now, more than ever, it's really important to keep your immune system up to snuff (pun intended). 

Taking a Multi every day is a great way to start. This is the one I take religiously. 




... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 


... 


... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 


Yup. Class of '71
... 

... 





4 comments:

  1. My button said 'Class Is '71"... but that was a long time ago...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought a RING doorbell camera last month. I really like it. It was easy to install and works great. We were gone for four days at the end of February. I got an alert and watched the UPS driver lay a package in chair on the front porch on a Thursday afternoon. When we got home, the package was not there. I ran the videos back until I saw the neighbor's dog take it out of the chair around 4 A.M. on Sunday morning. After a thorough search, I found the package chewed to pieces in the hinter parts of our yard. Fortunately, the contents survived without damage.

    ReplyDelete

Here's another gift of a sexy HillBetty from our friends at Twisted Hillbilly...

  I believe her name is Taryn Walker...