Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Rule 5 Wednesday

I'm gonna have a beer or two (or seven) 
and celebrate beautiful women. 
What so you hop on board... 

(PS - No comments are necessary from me but feel free to jump right in)


'Cause this train's leavin' the station, buddy. 
We're heading for Hooterville!
... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

If you have something to celebrate (or nothing at all), 
I do believe you need to be serving your cocktails out of something a little decadent.  

Something like this:


You'd be shocked how inexpensive it is.  

Find it here:

... 

... 

... 


FOUR MORE FOLLOWERS AND SOMEBODY'S 
A HUNDRED BUCKS TO THE GOOD.
... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

I like web belts - even with 'dress-up' clothes.  

Makes my wife frikkin' crazy, but I don't care - 
they're what I like.


Wanna get some for yourself?
Get 'em here:

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 


With this you can monitor your front door from any where in the world! 
What amazing technology. 
Find more information by clicking on the banner below:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Them wascaly wabbits - our friends at Twisted Hillbilly - di dit again......

...    Make her happy for Mother's Day. Buy her this bracelet...        Click on the picture for more information on this beautiful brac...