Thursday, March 12, 2020

Rule 5 @ 5 sounds good, huh?


We live in the USA, right?

Yeah - the United Sheep of America.

They canceled spring training and are delaying opening day by 2 weeks. The BASTARDS.

Sheep. Everyone's afraid of everything. They're everywhere these sheep. Even worse than Ireland.

Unbelievable. I need relief. 
I need a home-school seminar in:



 ... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

A quick word from your sponsor - I'm proud of what I'm able to do here and I'm really glad you guys are enjoying it.  

Another thing I'm really proud of is you guys - all of you for supporting the blog, with using and responding to the ads and using the blog as a portal to buying stuff on Amazon. 

You people are truly wonderful.  

Thank you all so much for your support on this!

... 

... 

GROWING OLD DOESN'T SUCK -
but it does have certain 'issues'
that go along with it...

One of the sad ironies of growing older (and there are many - trust me) is the fact that as you're going bald and losing hair on yer head, hairs start growin' outta yer nose and yer fuckin' ears. 


This has become a 'must have with you at all times' kinda thing. At least for me...

My wife bought me this for Christmas last year, and I'll tell ya, (I HATE to admit it actually) - it's pretty damn good. Use it to trim my stash, too.

GET ONE FOR YOURSELF HERE:

... 

... 

... 

... 

Do you keep a First Aid rig in your car or truck? 
You most certainly should, don'tcha think? 

It comes with an added bonus smaller kit. 
Take a look:

Swiss Safe 2-in-1 First Aid Kit (120 Piece) + Bonus 32-Piece Mini First Aid Kit

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

Afraid of catching her Corona Virus? 
Run outta masks?
Everyone around you infected with something?
Self-quarentining? 
Run out of hand sanitizer?
Need diapers?

No worries - you can order everything you need and Amazon will deliver it to your door disease free. 

TAKE A LOOK:


... 



4 comments:

  1. FYI. At some other blog I read.
    https://bigcountryexpatoriginal.blogspot.com/2020/03/moms-diggin-in.html
    Your development is mentioned.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Somebody ought to tell Miss Dolly Playboy Magazine ain't what it used to be.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's just Dolly bein' Dolly Rick - gotta admit - she's pretty feisty......

    ReplyDelete
  4. "The Villages" is like the third most wealthy community in CONUS. ALL populated by 70+ Old Sickly people...

    Bullshit and more bullshit - it's great here.

    Guy doesn't know what he's spoutin' about. Thanks for the heads up Old Man

    ReplyDelete

I gotta make these tougher...