Monday, March 9, 2020

Lend me a beer, will ya?

If this stock market nonsense keeps up, 
we'll all be crying in our beer just to make it 
last longer... 


... 


My beer of choice for 'home imbibing'.
... 


Why didn't WE invent the 'beer luge'? Damn man...
... 

... 


I've known people who couldn't hold their liquor, but this chic...
... 

... 

... 

... 

UNDER A HUNDRED BUCKS? JEEZ...

... 


I'd put a bear trap in fronta my pool chair...
... 


Adjusting her beer goggles?
... 

I know I've shown you this before but some people mighta missed it or maybe you need to be hit over the friggin' head a few times before you get it for yourself. Juss sayin'...

One of the worst thing about beer
 (and steak and shrimp and a buncha other shit) 
is that it makes a boatload of Uric Acid in your system. 

I suffer from gout, thanks to my father's gene pool, and so I'm very aware of this problem.  

Having gout sucks big time. If you suffer from it you know exactly what I mean. I've found there is one, and ONLY ONE, way to deal with it - by taking a Black Cherry supplement.
The ONLY thing this supplement does in your system - it has zero side effects - is break down Uric Acid in your body. That's it. That's all it does. 

I've been taking two a day, every day, for the last 15 years - I shit you not. This stuff really works - I would NOT lie to you about this. I promise - it'll work for you, too.



Try it for yourself - you will not be disappointed.  

YOU CAN FIND IT & BUY IT HERE:

... 

... 


OH. C'MON NOW - YER KILLIN' ME!
... 

... 




Couldn't find this clock anywhere 
but I did find a pretty cool one.  



Here it is on Amazon:

... 

... 

... 


Always like to have the girls take us out of this segment.
Don't you?
... 

... 


At the end she looks like she's ready to hurl.
... 




2 comments:

  1. Regarding the couple suing the cruise line, on the one hand I can sorta agree with them. On the other hand, reading their last name tells me all I need to know.

    Nemo

    ReplyDelete
  2. C'mon Nemo - dude. uncalled for...

    ReplyDelete