Sunday, February 23, 2020

Your Sunday funnies are here...

No need to worry - there's nothing important going on in the world today, so chill and have a giggle or two... 


Gonna be online for a while? 
If you are, open this in a new tab and let it play in the background. 
ToP just kickin' ass...
... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

This is a book well worth having. It's a collection of Doug Sneyd's best work - he's the cartoonist who did the one above.

See for yourself - click here:


... 


... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

I'm gonna go on a bit about this again because there was a terrific response to it the last time I showed it and I thought, if you missed it before, here's a chance to catch it. 

Like I said -  it's not very often that you actually find something that works as well as this thing does. 

I first found it at a Lumber Yard in Belmar. NJ.  They had one on a chain at the counter and I tried it on my pocket knife while I was waiting for them to print out my order. I couldn't fuckin' believe how easy it is to use and what an incredible frikkin' job it did!  

Ya gotta get two - one for yourself and one you can give to somebody as a gift. Get them here:


... 

... 


Every time Joe Biden opens his yap...
... 


... 

... 

... 

This is friggin' hilarious - click on the picture for more info:

... 
... 

... 


... 


I guess we have a coupla new followers. Jeez, if I gotta send THEM the 100 bucks I'm gonna be pissed.
... 

... 

... 

... 

... 


... 

... 

Too lazy or too hungover to wanna do anything? Try this instead:





No comments:

Post a Comment

Ripping off Keith Herring and making millions doing it...

     The art world is all ablush - especially in the asian markets like here at this gallery in Hong Kong - over this English guy who calls ...